There numerous articles out there debate this among app developer. Where i should focus on my skill. Android or other devices. As i myself, almost all of my app developing experiences, i develop application for Android, that until now generate passive revenue.
I love to code in Java since college, and finally my final paper was make an sms security using java. Since that, coding and making Android development is my hobby until now.
So, why do i choose Android? Android now becomes one of the giant operating system runs by Giant company, Google, which is very powerful that supports a wide variety of features such as the following:
- Captivating interface - It has many customizable themes build by company or indie developer.
- Supports a variety of network connectivity ranging from GSM / EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WiMax, and so forth.
- Wifi Direct - I like one of this feature that can do direct communication between two Android devices, using Wi-Fi connectivity is certainly much more fast than using Bluetooth.
- Multitasking - It could run multiple applications simultaneously
- Active user is more than billions users around the world.
- And many more.
For some of android features that I mentioned above, it is enough for me to answer the question why i choose android. Focusing my development to build best Android app and game.