(as of Jan 23,2023 20:37:14 UTC – Details)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 is an upcoming sports game for the Nintendo Switch. The game is a crossover between the Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog franchises and features events from the upcoming 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Players can compete in a variety of events, including track and field, swimming, gymnastics and more.
1. Fun and Engaging: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 is an exciting and engaging game that will keep players entertained for hours. With a variety of events to choose from, players can compete against each other or against the computer to come out on top.
2. Variety of Events: The game features a variety of events from the 2020 Summer Olympics, including track and field, swimming, gymnastics, and more. This allows players to experience a variety of different sports and activities.
3. Local and Online Multiplayer: Players can compete against each other in local and online multiplayer modes. This allows players to challenge their friends and family or take on opponents from around the world.
4. Retro Feel: The game features retro-style graphics and sound effects that evoke the classic Mario and Sonic games of the past. This gives the game a nostalgic feel that will appeal to long-time fans of the franchises.
5. Replayability: With a variety of events and characters to choose from, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 offers plenty of replayability. Players can compete against each other in different events to try and come out on top.